Training the way you want to learn!
Community Brands University is here to help prepare your staff and your organization with a solid foundation for success.
Experienced trainers, an extensive catalog, and flexible training format options will help you get the most from your software so that you can focus more time on your customers and mission.
Whether you need training on a MIP Fund Accounting Module or training on our MIP Fund Accounting system as a whole, we will provide that to you and your team. The more you understand how to efficiently use our software the more time you have to spend on your mission.Our University offers a myriad of classes and is designed for you to be able to get the most information you need while keeping the training time helpful in terms of your time spent on them
Why product training?
- Professional development increases your value to the organization and in the marketplace.
- Understanding the software reduces errors and rework, saving you time.
- Many MIP Fund Accounting courses allow you to earn CPE Credits while improving your skills (check class for eligibility).
- Quality training is the fastest and easiest way to get up to speed in a new job or role.
- Live training classes allow you to network with other professionals and stay current with best practices and emerging trends.
- Knowing the latest software features and shortcuts allows you to accelerate completing your day-to-day tasks.
Why Community Brands University?
With over 100 high quality courses to choose from, Community Brands University is the place to get the training you need when you need it.
All classes are developed and, if applicable, presented by experienced product and learning experts. In addition, Community Brands University provides personalized profiles so you can keep track of your classes and monitor your learning progress. Finally, with attend in-person classroom training, live webcast web-based training, and online self-paced course options available, you can pick in the format that best fits your learning style.
- In classroom to engage in-person – Our Attend In-Person classroom training is delivered by professional trainers with extensive product experience at training centers nationwide and is ideal if you prefer a hands-on learning environment and in-person interaction with other professionals. The in-person training provides you with certified electronic course materials, structured training, and the knowledge you need to overcome real-world challenges.
- Online, instructor-led, and available with multi-hour, multi-day options – Live Webcast learning delivered through your computer, via an Internet connection by professional trainers with extensive product experience. Everything happens live, so you can ask questions and interact with other participants. Get the interaction of a classroom with the convenience of staying right where you are! Live Webcast learning includes electronic or printed course materials and hands-on activities.
- Online recorded and self-study training courses convenient to your schedule – Take advantage of our online Self-Paced training courses and learn at your own pace. This format is instructor led and participants can interact with the course in a virtual setting. Enjoy the ability set your own schedule and pace and have access to a certified instructor for personal assistance.
We also offer customized training to meet your specific training and operational needs
If you have a group of team members that need to be trained, we are available to travel to your office for in-person learning sessions. Customized training sessions can be classroom based or real-time based and designed on a variety of topics of your choice.
This format also allows our customers the ability to design their own agenda and schedule, while enjoying the access to a certified instructor.
If you would like to have a customized training scheduled – please email: email@example.com
We’ve successfully trained thousands of customers on our software. Our training meets you where you’re at and helps you grow your understanding of full functionality and what your software can do. We design our training so that any new staff on your team can easily understand and access our MIP Fund Accounting Software capabilities!