Share this resource
Your reputation is your most valuable asset. And as Benjamin Franklin stated, “It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.” In finance and accounting, fraud and audits are two of the most important factors impacting your organization’s reputation.
How can you prevent fraud and have successful audits so that you can maintain a positive reputation?
This webinar will cover:
- Recent fraud cases with devastating consequences
- How to minimize risk and increase transparency and data security
- Best practices to prepare for each stage of an audit
- Implementing an audit process management calendar that works
- Staying organized with financial and grant reporting
- How to use an accounting system to track activity and stay organized
- And more!
Charlie Holleman, CPA
Senior Director, Audit Department
Atchley & Associates
Karis Call, CPA
Rubino & Company
2023 Research Study: Trends and Insights into the State of Nonprofit, Education, and Local Government Organizations
MIP Fund Accounting’s 2023 Trends and Insights Report shows respondents are cautiously optimistic about the economy heading into 2023, and…