Share this resource
Positioning for growth by preventing fraud in your nonprofit
Featuring: Tyler Mosley, CPA, CFE, Partner at Atchley & Associates, LLP and Chris Smith, Sales Solution Engineer at MIP Fund Accounting
According to ACFE’s Report to the Nation 2020 – “Fraud examiners estimate organizations lose 5% of revenue to fraud each year.”
Does your organization have strong internal controls in place to protect against fraud? Is undetected fraud slowing your nonprofit’s growth? If you’re not sure, it could be!
Join our 45-minute webinar as we highlight the checks and balances required to ensure your accounting system is robust enough to prevent fraud in your nonprofit – ensuring the growth and expansion of your services and mission!
Our panelists will walk you through:
Internal controls you can set to prevent fraud including
- Segregation of duties
- Security of cash transactions
- Access settings for your accounting system
- Documentation and authorization
Internal controls you can set to detect fraud including
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Management review of transactions and reporting
- Setting an internal fraud policy for all employees including conflict of interest policies
- Ensuring process in receiving anonymous tips from whistleblowers
Who from your nonprofit should attend?
- CFOs, COOs, Controllers, Finance Managers
- Revenue cycle managers and team members
- HR and Payroll decision-makers
Do you know the value of bringing Human Resources/Payroll in-office? Now is the time to integrate your payroll and human resources with your accounting system. Join us for our August Webinar!