Share this resource
Grants are the lifeblood of nonprofits. Without securing funding for budgets, programs, and events, achieving your mission becomes impossible. Various processes and rules are associated with applying for, securing, and managing grants. How well you understand the grant process and what’s involved is the difference between whether your organization receives necessary funds or not.
With the current climate of inflation and uncertainty, understanding the keys to grant development and management has become more important than ever.
For this webinar, we’ve partnered with grant management experts from Thompson Grants to provide everything you need to know about grants:
- How to prepare for the pre-award, post-award, and audit stages of grants
- Eligibility requirements and important compliance considerations for grant recipients
- Where to search for federal, state, local, and private grants
- Roles, responsibilities, and rules for before and after you secure a grant
- Key areas of focus in Uniform Guidance
- Proper accounting, reporting, and record-keeping for grants
- The steps involved in grant audits
- And more!
Guest Speaker: Matthew Louie, Chief Revenue Officer, Thompson Grants
Who should watch: CEOs, Executive Directors, CFOs, board members, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers of Finance, Accounting Directors and Managers, FP&A Directors, Development Directors and Managers, Business Managers, Grant Managers and Writers, Program Directors and Managers, Controllers, Audit Directors and Managers, treasurers
Register for the Webinar Above!
2023 Research Study: Trends and Insights into the State of Nonprofit, Education, and Local Government Organizations
MIP Fund Accounting’s 2023 Trends and Insights Report shows respondents are cautiously optimistic about the economy heading into 2023, and…