Share this resource
A pain-free audit might sound like an oxymoron, but an audit doesn’t have to be painful if you and your nonprofit organization are prepared. A thorough financial audit gives you a clear picture of how well your organization manages and tracks its funds.
Following some best practices before, during, and after an audit can shine a light on success and room for improvement.
Read our Best practices for your nonprofit audit guide to learn:
- Key attributes to look for in a great auditor
- Steps to planning a smooth audit
- Ways to keep audit costs down
- What auditors are looking for
- How to use technology to facilitate a successful audit
- Steps to take after an audit
Sleep well at night knowing you have access to nonprofit audit best practices and look forward to an efficient and painless audit experience by reading this guide.