Share this resource
Thursday, December 8 | 12:00 p.m. CT
Every organization wants accounting to be simple and straightforward. But when it comes to managing accounting along with payroll and human resources, things can get complicated.
How can you manage the HR functions of accounting like payroll, benefits management, direct deposit, and compliance so that transactions are handled properly, errors are reduced, and reporting is clear? Join our webinar for pro tips and strategies.
- How to ensure payroll transactions are applied to the correct accounting codes
- How to minimize errors and the time spent correcting them
- How to automate various routine administrative accounting functions
- How flexible, streamlined benefit enrollment saves time
- How to cut operating costs with an integrated system
- Understanding schedule of timelines and tax filing considerations