Share this resource
What can help nonprofits make better decisions to manage finances and cashflow? Data. Specifically, creating a strategy to collect and analyze data and applying actionable insights. Today’s nonprofit finance leaders are employing data strategies that leverage real-time information in ways that weren’t possible before, and using the takeaways to inform their strategic direction, staffing needs, fundraising campaigns, outreach and programmatic initiatives, communications and more.
Join our webinar to learn about:
- How to be more data-driven in your finance operations and decisions
- Assessing your digital maturity and analytics ecosystem
- Pro tips for looking ahead and forecasting
- MIP features that help nonprofits reach their goals and grow
- Case studies of organizations that have seen success using MIP