Share this resource
Reports, especially financial ones, are a crucial way to communicate your organization’s operational alignment to its mission. Accurate, timely, and transparent reporting is necessary in remaining compliant and demonstrating good stewardship of funds.
Understanding the requirements for reporting frameworks can be confusing and make the team less efficient.
What are data-driven strategies and best practices for reporting so your leadership, board, and stakeholders understand the organization’s financial position and make the best decisions?
Join us as we cover:
- The latest on reporting frameworks and requirements
- How and when to prepare reports throughout your fiscal year
- Configuring technology to save time on reporting requirements
- How internal controls affect reporting
- Tips for reporting on grants, funds, and budgets
- And more!
Guest speaker: Jeremy Zissman, CPA