Share this resource
Audits may not be a nonprofit’s favorite thing, but they are a common and sometimes necessary way to examine financial statements, analyze business operations, and review internal processes. How can you ensure your nonprofit will be successful the next time you’re facing an audit?
We’ve partnered with a panel of accounting experts, including Michael Gellman, CPA, CGMA, Paul Preziotti, CPA, Tyler Mosley, CPA, CFE, and Stan Duncan, CPA, to provide everything you need to know to successfully complete your next audit.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- What to expect during the pre-audit, fieldwork, and wrap-up stages of an audit
- Audit expectations and common pain points
- How to implement an audit process management calendar
- The best ways to organize grant reporting
- Leveraging your accounting system to track restricted activity
- How MIP helps nonprofits ace audits
Register for the Webinar Above!
Michael Gellman, CPA, CGMA
Fiscal Strategies 4 Nonprofits (FS4N)
Sustainability Education 4 Nonprofits (SE4N)
Paul Preziotti, CPA
Tyler Mosley, CPA, CFE
Partner, Audit Department
Atchley & Associates
Stan Duncan, CPA
Sr. Compliance Analyst
Does the way you manage accounting position your organization for growth? Accounting for various funding sources, such as grants, donations,…