Share this resource
Can you believe the year is almost over? Time flies. Are you prepared to close the books?
End-of-year accounting activities will be here soon. Attend this webinar to discuss best practices for annual reporting tasks, tax preparation, budgeting, and learn how to set 2023 strategic priorities effectively. Getting year-end right helps with audit prep, composing your annual report, communicating key metrics on mission delivery, and so much more.
This webinar will cover:
- How to save time on important year-end reporting duties
- Creating, reviewing, and revising budgets quickly and easily
- Efficiently allocating and reporting actuals-to-budget for grants
- Tax preparation – Form 990 and 1099
- Looking ahead to the next year
- And more!
Jeremy Zissman, CPA
Fiscal Strategies 4 Nonprofits (FS4N)
Patrick Curtis, CPA, CGMA
Rubino & Company
2023 Research Study: Trends and Insights into the State of Nonprofit, Education, and Local Government Organizations
MIP Fund Accounting’s 2023 Trends and Insights Report shows respondents are cautiously optimistic about the economy heading into 2023, and…